For 2018by Kristin Beckstrom Radcliffe on 03/14/18
Though I have been remiss in regularly posting, here are a few hopefully cogent thoughts for a difficult time in our world.
1. #ArmMeWith Appropriate Student to counselor rations to provide mental health services needed.
2. "And these children that you spit on as they try to change their worlds are immune to consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through."
3. "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~MLK
4. "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."~MLK
5. "A Man who stands for nothing will for for anything."~ MalcolmX
6. "Despite everything, no one can dictate who you are to other people." ~Prince
7. "Happiness is when what think, what you say and what you do are in harmony."
8. "You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." ~Gandhi
9. "You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody." ~Maya Angelou
10. "You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep someone else warm."
11. Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color 9. FB/sun gazing
12. "It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be." ~Albus Dumbledore
13. "Actions do have consequences." ~AE
14. "You learned more than you regret." ~KS
15. "Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious." ~Stephen Hawking
16. "Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud." ~Maya Angelou
17. "It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept and celebrate those differences." ~Audra Lorde
18. "Sometimes you have to get in trouble--good trouble, necessary trouble--to make a way out of no way." ~Rep John Lewis
With blessings and with thanks,