17 Things for an epic 2017by Kristin Beckstrom Radcliffe on 01/26/17
Two years ago, I wrote a post as we looked to a new year. This year, I find myself even more reflective. Embrace this list, make it your own, agree to disagree, but not disconnect ~KBR
1. "To all the little girls watching...never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world." Hilary Clinton
2. "Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll be criticized anyway," Eleanor Roosevelt
3. "I've been absolutely terrified, and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do. " Georgia O'Keefe
4. STOP the Stigma of Mental Illness!
5. "Compassion is an action word with no boundaries." Prince
6. "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." MLK
7. Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color 9.
8. "Hope will never be silenced." Harvey Milk
9. "Despite everything, no one can dictate who you are to other people." Prince
10. "If you can't fly, then run. If you can't run, then walk. If you can't walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward." MLK
11. If you cannot be kind, be quiet!
12. Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it. Right is right, even if no one is doing it.
13. "Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die." Carrie Fisher
14. Whatever it is you do, do with your whole heart.
15. There will be those who say you are Nasty... be who and what you are with your whole heart. Stay NOISY, not nasty.
16. Find your own superpower, don't ever expect it to come from someone else.
17. "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi